E Scow Asymmetrical Whomper
Sail faster with the new North Sails E Scow Whomper. Designed by Harry Melges, this new spinnaker is a proven winner, earning first place at both E Nationals and the Inland Championship. The Whomper reaches better in heavy air and gives you the ability to sail lower while still maintaining top speeds.
Made out of AirX 600.
- Custom color selection and design
- North Sails “Trim Guide for Asymmetrical Spinnakers”
- Low stretch luff, leech and foot tapes
- Take Down patches
- Water resistant personalized sail bag
- Easy gybing custom clew webbing
- North Sails Priority Repair Service
- Class royalties
- One take down patch instead of two